Solved: I amended my taxes. When I printed it out there's 2 copies of my federal. Do I have to send one copy of my Federal Amended Tax return in with my state taxes too?

headbyte

I amended my taxes. When I printed it out there's 2 copies of my federal. Do I have to send one copy of my Federal Amended Tax return in with my state taxes too?

MichaelMc

Yes. Since most states begin their calculations of taxable income with your federal adjusted gross income, your state will want a copy of your amended federal return to support your state amendments.

MichaelMc