Solved: I am trying to get all years return pdf files, i understand there is a fee, failing terribly, followed directions, it says fees will be deducted from returns, already rcv

I am trying to get all years return pdf files, i understand there is a fee, failing terribly, followed directions, it says fees will be deducted from returns, already rcv

Sorry but if you want access NOW you must pay NOW ..

To pay for the upgrade so you can access your prior year tax returns, assuming that you signed onto your 2016 account with the exact same user ID you used for the prior returns -

To pay the TurboTax online account fees by credit card, without completing the 2016 return at this time, click on My Account at the top of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  On the next page, to pay by credit card, click Continue.  On the next screen it will ask if you want Audit Defense, if you do not want this option just click on the Continue button.  The next screen will ask for all your credit card information so you can pay for the account.