gemmason5

I am trying to do my online taxes as I have done before, I am not Delores Walden, that is my husbands aunt. I am trying to find our tax info.

SteamTrain

1)  If you filed hers using your account...then you overwrote your own file and destroyed it.

ONLINE TurboTax can only be used to file One person's (or couple's) tax return.  Any extras you prepare must be prepared using an entirely different UserID and login.  Only Desktop software supports the preparation of multiple files from the same software.

2..OR...perhaps you do have a second account, and are just logging in to the wrong one...look for the other one....and write down which is which..

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901486-how-many-turbotax-accounts-do-i-have
____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*