I am sending a paper return and have not filed I need to remove e tax id that is entered in correctly How can I go to the original return without the amendment

I need to remove a taxpayer ID   

Have not mailed the return

How can I remove it ,  I do not need an amended return   I just want to fix the one o have

Please follow the instructions below to make changes or add to your still as unfiled return:

1. In TurboTax Online, sign into your account.
  2. Select Tax Home in the left menu.
  3. Scroll down to Your tax returns & documents.
  4. Select 2018, and then select Add a State (you're not actually adding a state, this just opens the return back up)
  5. Make changes and then refile (do NOT refile if you have already submitted your return… unless it was rejected to make a correction(s)) .