Solved: I am prompted to answer questions about a K-1 for my 2016 return, but I don't have one for 2016 like in in 2015. Can I delete this K-1 without using TurboTax Premier?

I am prompted to answer questions about a K-1 for my 2016 return, but I don't have one for 2016 like in in 2015. Can I delete this K-1 without using TurboTax Premier?

I have no use for Premier this year.  Seems silly to pay for it just to delete it hungover K-1 form.

This form K-1 has been transferred to your 2016 return from previous years' returns.

To delete it, please follow these steps:

• In TurboTax, open your return
  • On the top of your screen click on My Account, then click on Tools in the small dialog box
  • On the Tools Center page, click on Delete a form
  • A list of forms will appear. Locate the Form K-1 Wks (name of entity) and click Delete next to it.
  • On the next screen, click Delete Form
  • If you see the Form K-1 (name of entity), also delete it. But remember to delete the worksheet (Wks) first.

• In TurboTax, open your return
  • On the next screen, click Delete Form

The Tax Tools link is on the left of the page for the 2017 Tax return.

Great if you use online. What about if you are using Premier loaded on your desktop. I can't find that option. I followed other advice to actually enter the information and then delete the form which cleared up the issue on my federal return but the state return is still prompting for the information. I entered again for the state but can find no way to delete the worksheet.

To remove the form from your state return, delete the state, then add the state again with the correct federal information.  The K1 information will flow to the state return.  Walk through all of the state screens and be sure all income is properly allocated to the state.

A Schedule K-1 is a tax document used to report the incomes, losses, and dividends of a business's partners or an S corporation's shareholders. The Schedule K-1 document is prepared for each individual partner and is included with the partner's personal tax return