Deannd50

I am on SSI/SSD but also filed taxes for 2019. Where will my stimulus check be deposited? On turbo tax card or my direct deposit for SS?

KatrinaB48

Since you filed a tax return, the stimulus payment will be directly deposited using the same payment method that was used on your tax return. Please view this IRS link and use the Get Your Payment application, available mid-April, to check the status of your stimulus payment.

Deannd50

It says my check was deposited to an acct that i do not have. My original turbo tax card was lost so i cancelled it. I activated a new one. But the numbers do not match. What do i do??