Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tiarraxxd

My refund was accepted by IRS on Febuary 4th. Since then my WMR did not update from the accepted status whatsoever untill Febuary23 & now it says nothinq other then your refund is still bei g processe

My refund was accepted by IRS on febuary 4th. Since then my WMF did not update from the accepted status whatsoever until February 23 & now it says nothinq other then your refund is still being process
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
jenayb

My refund was accepted by IRS on Febuary 4th. Since then my WMR did not update from the accepted status whatsoever untill Febuary23 & now it says nothinq other then your refund is still bei g processe

I am in the same boat and there are many more like us. When I say I filed the same day as you on the 23rd my bar went missing with that message and tax topic 152
tiarraxxd

Yes. & i called the IRS & they told me my refund hs been under further review since February 7th. & i have to wait 45 days from that date to know anythinq
wcorea94

Hey guys I e filed my taxes through tt feb 3rd I claimed IEC and I got accepted the same day. I recieved my state refund feb 10 after not receiving my federal  I started checking the irs website daily 2-3 Xs a day and all I kept getting was your refund was received and it’s processing with one bar and the 152 code and the amount than a week ago it said it is being processed with my amount and the 152 code but the bars disappeared until I checked yesterday morning and it said my refund was sent and it will be deposited to my account March 7th. Also I never got a letter from the irs or anything.
EdwardLO

Unfortunately, TurboTax is unable to provide any information regarding the status of your refund. You can continue to check the IRS tracker daily-the information there is updated every 24 hours. Also, once you've reached 21 days from the date your return was accepted, you can contact the IRS by phone and they will check the status for you. See below.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5340655

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies