lexi22625

I am getting the traditional fee for federal and state taxes, however I am receiving a third fee under "Option to pay with your refund". Why and what is that for?

You chose the optional pay with refund to have the TurboTax account fees paid from your federal tax refund instead of paying the account fees with a credit/debit card.  The service charge for this optional service is $39.99

See this TurboTax support FAQ for removing the pay with refund fees - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/downgrading/help/how-do-i-remove-pay-with-my-refund-fees-in-turbot...

ee-ea