turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I wanted to know if I'll get my tax refund today? My DDD is 2/22/18 and I bank with account now prepaid card. You suppose to get it a couple days early.

Have you checked it this morning?

I wanted to know if I'll get my tax refund today? My DDD is 2/22/18 and I bank with account now prepaid card. You suppose to get it a couple days early.

I also just checked the sbtpg website and it has just updated as received. Hopefully it will be available for me today
bmissy94

Well  checked mine and they have nothing..  #ImSickuud

I’m not even having anything taken out by sbtmghjdjd or what ever the place is I used turbo tax and green dot and still no info

That website won't even  let me check to see if it was received

I don't believe I have any fees taken out either
Treysmimi

The sbtpg just updated for me to as received. Now let's see how long it takes to get. Of course we bank with a regular bank. Does anyone know how long it takes.

Hey ea I still checked on their site like 5 times nothing comes up for me ether so t be scared we should def get by Tom we’ll hopefully anyway

I WANT MY MONEY!!!

I have turbo tax prepaid cars anyone else have that card?

I hope my money post today

I have the turbo tax card and mine finally updated this morning and says sent but no money on card either!!

This should not be this stressful! Lol

Mine doesn't say sent yet grr

My bank account is through netspend so hopefully it will post today! I checked the sbtpg site and it says paid to me today and I called the number and it says allow 1 to 2 business days! I’m going to be in the hospital recovering from a heart attack by the time it hits my account!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies