Solved: I already received my refund for 2018 but have to amend my taxes to add a 1099-int for $16.00 which will have me owing the IRS money back. How do I amend it now?

I already received my refund for 2018 but have to amend my taxes to add a 1099-int for $16.00 which will have me owing the IRS money back. How do I amend it now?

I missed a 1099-int and already filed for 2018 and also already received my refund of $740.00  The 1099 will change my refund by $16.00 with me owing the IRS that amount. How do I amend this and give them there money?

Because the return was accepted by the IRS  you will have to file an amended tax return using Form 1040X to add the missing 1099-INT,.information. 

You can file an amended tax return using TurboTax.  When you file your amended tax return it will have to mailed to the IRS.  When you mail your return you can include your payment for the amount you will owe the IRS 

The FAQ link below provides information on how to amend your tax return.  

[Edited 03/10/2020 | 8:26 am PDT]

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1894381-how-to-amend-change-or-correct-a-return-you-already-filed

[Edited 03/10/2020 | 8:26 am PDT]