Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

aowabst

I already filed my taxes then rec'd an adjusted 1099-div. Refigured,says I owe +$8 federal and get $1 less refund from my 2 states.Do I need to resubmit adjusted return?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I already filed my taxes then rec'd an adjusted 1099-div. Refigured,says I owe +$8 federal and get $1 less refund from my 2 states.Do I need to resubmit adjusted return?

You don't NEED to. The IRS will send you a letter asking for the $8 plus a bit of interest. And the issue will end there. As far as the states go, who knows. But if you receive any correspondence from either I am sure whatever they may request can be easily resolved.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

You don't NEED to. The IRS will send you a letter asking for the $8 plus a bit of interest. And the issue will end there. As far as the states go, who knows. But if you receive any correspondence from either I am sure whatever they may request can be easily resolved.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies