Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

SLLANE

I got a letter from IRS to mail/fax a 1095a and a 8962 form. How will I know they have received it? How long does it generally take to get confirmation?

You are so right @jfireut
ssa101105

I got a letter from IRS to mail/fax a 1095a and a 8962 form. How will I know they have received it? How long does it generally take to get confirmation?

I faxed it to the number on the form from the IRS. I'll give it 10 days. We can also call for a tax advocate & claim hardship since we've already waited. Not sure how accurate this is. Thanks guys!

I am in the same boat as you, I would like to hear if anyone is experiencing anything else like this?? 

Thank you!

I filed 1/23 was accepted the same day, irs beeded 1095 on 3/2, faxed itnin same day. Now, 3/14 the finally received it. Still processing
henksal

i filed 2/12 been over a month  so i call irs they said they sent me a letter  which i never got so irs ask  for form 1095 which i faxed 3/20  yesterday i got my state refund  but not my fed so i was told to wait 6 weeks or it can happen before
henksal

mine saying still processing
henksal

I WAS GIVEN A FAX NUMBER ALSO  AND WAS TOLD TO PUT  12C  LETTER ON ALL MY PAPER WORK I FAXED TO THEM   NOW IS JUST A WAITING GAME

@henksal i had the same issue, was told my health ins form was not included in my taxes. I had to contact an advocate, while printing my papers i infact did send in all required papers. And my transcript shows "no data" or "no refund filed". Im still waiting.... filed 1/23.

Bars disappeared, received letter & Faxed my papers 3/19. Still no update. WMR says still processing and a date will be provided when available.

@jenkinsb1014 I am in the same boat.  Also faxed 1095a and 8962 on 3/19.  No change on WMR.  Blank transcripts stating no return filed.

I actually got a date last weekend. My refund will b sent 4/6

I filed 1/29
Accepted 1/30
Mailed letters in 2/15
March 1 they said they didn't receive it to fax it in so I did
Call every other day and they say still processing
Called today and the records show they have had my papers since 3/10
So hopefully they started processing and maybe I will receive it on April 30
Still don't have bars on wmr or DDD.
Anyone else have this problem and know anything. April 30 would be 8 weeks

I received a8962 form can I redo My income tax papers and resumit them again

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

No. You will need to amend your return in order to make corrections or add anything to it. 

Please refer to the article below for more help.

How do I amend my 2019 TurboTax Online return? - Community

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
sophia50

I am in the same situation this year 2019 and I hope mine processes soon. I filed the Jan 27,2020 then it was received on December,2019 and received a letter from IRS stating needed a copy of 1095A and a completed form 8962 on  Feb 4,2020 ,however I faxed all need information on Feb 10,2020 with no changes.sn: I am confused for one I didn't file until January 2020 and I need my money!!!!!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies