blogozar

HSA disbursements; I put $61 but should have put $130.42 - all used at the dentist. My taxes were filed and accepted. Should I fix it on Turbo Tax with Amend form?

DDollar

Making this minor change to your HSA disbursements will have little or no effect on your tax liability.  I would do nothing, but realize there is a possibility that the IRS will send a letter with a proposed change.  You can respond by letter saying it was a typo and that all $130 of the distribution were used to pay for qualified medical expenses. 

DDollar