cynthiagadsden17

How would I be able too get my tax returns from a different state if you moved

And your employers wont send it too the right address how do i file my taxes without my retuns or how can i get a copy of my taxes

Are you asking how to get your W-2's?  Call, email and snail mail those past employers and make sure they have your  current address so they can send your W-2's to you.  They have until January 31 to send them to you.  Do not file your tax return without ALL of your income on the same Form 1040.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/income/help/what-if-it-s-february-but-i-still-don-t-have-my-w-2/00...