yondom

How to track my taxes

Can I change my direct deposit info
MichelleLO

How to track my taxes

You can track the status of your return on the IRS Where's My Refund? site? That is where you will find the most up-to-date information regarding the status of your tax return and a specific date of when to expect your refund.  Per the IRS, most refunds are received within 21 days from the time a return has been accepted and a refund option is selected. 

You are not able to update your direct deposit information in TurboTax once your tax return has been filed and accepted by the IRS. If your financial institution rejects the deposit, the IRS will mail you a paper refund check. 

yondom

How to track my taxes

I havent recieved my state taxes yet and I filed over a month ago I would like to know when I should be receiving it 

SForrestLO

How to track my taxes

@yondom

Please see this Turbo Tax FAQ for information on how to contact your State Department of Revenue.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/state-taxes/help/how-do-i-contact-my-state-department-of-revenue/0...