emmyanngonzales9

How to track my refund advance

deveryii

How to track my refund advance

Check the Where's my Refund tool or use the IRS2go app. If your filing isn't showing as received or accepted, that's why. You should receive an email telling you that it was accepted by the IRS if it's gotten to that stage yet. Otherwise, TurboTax gives a window of "typically up to 48 hours after" the return is accepted; if you still haven't gotten word after that, I'd call them.

I received mine after 40 hours, so best of luck.

deveryii

How to track my refund advance

EbonyA

How to track my refund advance

Once you applied for the refund advance and are approved, you should receive a subsequent email letting you know for what amount and also information on how to access your temporary card for online purchases. The FAQ's below provide further details:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/when-will-i-get-my-refund-advance/01/967159

hutchy6541

How to track my refund advance

So I filed thursday at 12, my federal was approved within 1 hour.  I selected the advance return, was approved for 1500.  It said it could take up to 48 hours.  I got an email to setup the turbo cars I did all that.  It is now saturday at 10:30. I know I'm a little under 48 hours but my gut is telling me this is not happening.  I have been using turbo tax for 8 years now.  I called the helpline and literally talked to someone who had no clue what I was asking (clearly from another country) and they literally had chickens clucking in the background.  I had a simple question, can you find out if everything is good.  Please any help or ease of mind would be great

JakailaLO

How to track my refund advance

Please review this link thoroughly for more information: click on all relevant topics 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-refund-advance/00/27333

Brown_93

How to track my refund advance

Did you get your refund because now I'm in the same exact situation. I got accepted 7am yesterday and still no advance refund. Customer service is no help. Just keep saying "wait". No I don't want to wait thats the whole point of me doing advance refund. How long did it take for you to receive your refund after irs accepted your return?? Thank you.