rockytoptn315

How to see if my bank account is where my refund is headed ?

JeanneLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

If you successfully filed your federal tax return through TurboTax this year, were expecting a refund and you also selected to have your refund via direct deposit you can view that information by following these steps:

1. Sign into TurboTax if you haven't already.
  2. On the Tax Home screen, scroll down and select Add a State (don't worry, we're not adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets.
  3. In the left menu, select Tax Tools then Print Center.
  4. On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year's return.
  5. On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2019 federal returns and Include Government and TurboTax Worksheets (optional), then select View or Print Forms.
  6. The information will be on the first page, Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2019 Federal Tax Return next to Balance Due/Refund.
  7. You can view the state refund information on the State Electronic Filing instructions.

JeanneLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist