Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How to report this site for fraud

I’ve filed my taxes over a month ago the time is now 03/19/2020 and I haven’t received and info regarding my refund except for the fact theres afake card floating around waiting to be activated I already received my deduction letter from the irs so their done with me which means it should be in my account yet no card has came in the mail or onto my prepaid card which I thought it would be deposited to and when I call costumer support I don’t have a plus account to talk to anyone so I can’t get help with where my money is and I feel like it’s all fraud and I want to file fraud with this con artist app never again will I file with these people it’s all a get rich scheme   behind more money grabbing in order to get helped this post will probably go unseen but I will be contacting the irs so something gonna happen wether you give me my money or your legal team will be in the irs scoops 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
GabiU
Level 15

We do not want you to feel that way! Hopefully I can assist you here. Since you haven' received your card, you have a couple of options. 

First, Track your refund: If you are receiving your tax refund on the card, you can track it. Visit irs.gov/refunds  or call the IRS Refund Hotline at (800) 829-1954. 

If you have a Turbo log in, check out this website to see the status of your card: https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/login 

You can call Greendot to report a lost card here: (888) 285-4169 

I hope this helps. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I'm going threw it as well. 

My refund was accepted 3.2.2020

I STILL haven't received a card. I have numerous email saying activate my card. I called today and the automated system states my card was return, and to hold for a representative.  I was on hold for 3 HOURS. stilllllll nothing. I called turbo and was informed my deposit was made on 3.17.2020. Now if my card was returned,  why would they upload money to it. I have been crying for an hour becus I have children. And this is the biggest scam of all times 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies