oscaraa

How to print return with federal worksheets after turbo tax has been filed

Here's an alternate way to print by opening the filed return back up to print at the Print Center, where you can also get the worksheets.

Log in and at the Tax Home or in the section Your Tax Returns & Documents for 2020, look for a link Add a State. Click on Add a State. (you don't really add one. That's just to open your return back up.)

After the return is open, click in the left menu column on TAX TOOLS, then PRINT CENTER.

Then choose Print, save, view this year's return.

The next screen should offer some options: Just my tax returns or include government worksheets (optional), or include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional.)

oscaraa

I will try that next time.  I did do a similar thing by saying I want to amend a return and was able to print and then cancel my amending.  It worked, but just a bit scary.

It boggles my mind that  with Turbo Tax  you have to do "tricks" to print or view "all forms" after filing.