Solved: How to change direct deposit?

illiteratebison

How to change direct deposit?

bluedeb

How to change direct deposit?

Your bank information for 2019 cannot be changed once your return has been accepted & processed.  When you file your 2020 tax return, you can change your banking information when you go through the steps to file your return.  The IRS will most likely use information from your 2019 return.  If your banking information is incorrect, you will automatically be switched to receiving a check.  

bluedeb

How to change direct deposit?

Me2scooter

How to change direct deposit?

I put my address down for my return to be mailed and i should have out my chime

Cass0317

How to change direct deposit?

If you have not filed your tax return, please follow the instructions in the TurboTax FAQ below:

How to change mail to direct deposit

As bluedeb stated above, if your return was already submitted, you would not be able to change your refund option unless your return is rejected by the IRS. If that happens, you would be able to make any necessary changes to your return.