turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How to activate card online

How do i know when my stimulus check is deposited to account

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

Please see the following link for information on how to get assistance with your card.

Info from TurboTax for Debit Card

As for the stimulus payment:

The bank account information for TurboTax filers is transmitted to the IRS as a part of the tax return. The IRS has the appropriate banking information for all TurboTax filers, which can be used by them to distribute stimulus payments. This is true regardless of whether a customer chose to receive their refund on a debit card, selected refund transfer (refund processing service/SBTPG) or other services.

Any TurboTax customer who selected a refund transfer or a debit card that gets a stimulus payment sent from the IRS to those accounts will receive those stimulus payments without delay or fees.

We know everyone is anxious to get their money. If you are eligible, you can find out when and how the IRS will be sending your stimulus payment to you by visiting the IRS Get My Payment tool. 

The IRS Get My Payment is the ONLY way to get: 

• Your payment status
  • Your payment type
  • Additional information, like if IRS needs updated bank account information

Stimulus Payments for Refund Transfer and Turbo Visa Debit Cards Customer

@gailgwelch

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
micko2o2

i will NEVER use turbo tax EVER again. cant activate my card nor will a futher **bleep**er answer the phone

Jcr4
Level 2

They suck as companies I see why they are free can't activate my card at all it said my card is blocked 

Jcr4
Level 2

That a lie none them dam number work stop lying to us please tell us the truth please 

I think the post office sent it to the wrong box so you're telling me somebody can come across my card and activate it without any of my personal information and they could be spending my stimulus check and tax money right now

I do not know and every time I put in a password for a username that that is not correct I have money on my card I cannot even use it because I cannot access limited I need someone to help me activate my card

How can you contact me when I need my activate my car I need someone to activate it every time I put in my password and username is not I cannot use the add money on my car and cannot activate my car and I can't even use the funds on my card because I can't even log in or activate my new card cuz someone help me okay you call me my number is [phone number removed]

Bobby Barfield
Returning Member

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO ACTIVATE THIS CARD?!!!!I RECEIVED IT ON THE 27TH AND I CAN'T GRT IT TO ACTIVATE!!!! HELP!!!!

How

DawnC
Expert Alumni

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboDebitCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.    Click on that link and you will see ''Activate Card'' in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.   @Avone_white

Try to activate card

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

Please see the following link for more information, including how to contact customer service, for additional assistance.

Info from TurboTax for Debit Card

• Trying  to activate  my turbo card y am I have a problem  to activate  

how to activate card online

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies