nakiam42

How soon will my tax returns come back to me & can I request to put it all on my bank account debit card

trayc5

You can expect your refund within 21 days from the date the IRS accepted your refund. The IRS announced possible delays of refunds for tax payers who filed Earned Income Credit and/or Child Tax Credit. If u were part of that delay the first funds are expected to be posted Feb.15 although they may not transmit to your account until Feb.27. And yes you may have your entire refund deposited onto your debit card. Hope this helps. Happy filing!
trayc5

You shouldn't hafta purchase Deluxe to download your 2015  return. I was able to download without purchase today. As for your state taxes. You will have the option to delete your state return before you finalize and file. That way you will only be charged for federal. Hope this helps. Best of luck.