turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

nakiam42

How soon will my tax returns come back to me & can I request to put it all on my bank account debit card

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
trayc5

How soon will my tax returns come back to me & can I request to put it all on my bank account debit card

You can expect your refund within 21 days from the date the IRS accepted your refund. The IRS announced possible delays of refunds for tax payers who filed Earned Income Credit and/or Child Tax Credit. If u were part of that delay the first funds are expected to be posted Feb.15 although they may not transmit to your account until Feb.27. And yes you may have your entire refund deposited onto your debit card. Hope this helps. Happy filing!
trayc5

You shouldn't hafta purchase Deluxe to download your 2015  return. I was able to download without purchase today. As for your state taxes. You will have the option to delete your state return before you finalize and file. That way you will only be charged for federal. Hope this helps. Best of luck.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies