turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How long does it usually take to receive you check card in the mail

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ddaven12

If you ordered the Turbo Visa Prepaid Card, you will receive it 5-10 days after filing your return. If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169. Once you receive the card please be sure to follow the activation instructions to activate. This will allow your refund to deposit to the card once it has been processed and sent.

Here's more information on the card:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6419975

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ddaven12

If you ordered the Turbo Visa Prepaid Card, you will receive it 5-10 days after filing your return. If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169. Once you receive the card please be sure to follow the activation instructions to activate. This will allow your refund to deposit to the card once it has been processed and sent.

Here's more information on the card:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6419975

The company that is responsible for issuing these visa cards sent me the netspend card and my funds were deposited to the visa. I called and asked for a new card and they said call the post office. I tried calling back to just re order the visa and the auto system had no option for 3 day delivery. I tried calling back 4 times to speak with them again to switch. They made me wait 30+ mins. Each time, I was hung up 4 times. This is your 3rd party turbo tax take some responsibility. Oh, and send the CORRECT cards the 1st time.

I have been waiting for my debit card to come in the mail for over a month. Called several times and finally spoke to someone that cancelled the first card and issued me a new one. That was 2 weeks ago. I am still waiting to receive it. I will never use Turbotax again. I will be taking legal action and notifying the BBB.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies