tori4516

How long does it typically take for my returns to get here after they have been accepted when I am using direct deposit?

Do not expect a tax refund before the end of February 2018 at the earliest.  Do not spend if before you see it.
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/2018-tax-filing-season-begins-jan-29-tax-returns-due-april-17-help-avai...>
EdwardK

Refunds take about 21 days after the IRS has accepted your e-filed tax return. However, all times are estimated by IRS. Each state has their own processes and timelines. Please visit the following link for more information and how to track both federal and state refunds: Track my refund.

However, if you claimed the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) or the Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC), please review the following excerpt:

"The IRS expects the earliest EITC/ACTC related refunds to be available in taxpayer bank accounts or on debit cards starting on Feb. 27, 2018, if those taxpayers chose direct deposit and there are no other issues with the tax return."