smc0901

How long does it take to recieve refund paper check to abroad once the irs has mailed it? I used Korea address because I'm in Korea now. the irs has been accepted already

AndreaC1

Checks that are mailed internationally will take a while longer to receive, after the IRS has processed your return. If you haven't received it within 45 days after they specify on Where’s My Refund website that they have mailed it, you need to contact the IRS by calling the International Taxpayer Service Call Center at 267-941-1000 (Monday-Friday, 6 am-11 pm EST). 

And more info can be found here if you are an international taxpayer Helpful Tips for Effectively Receiving a Tax Refund for Taxpayers Living Abroad

AndreaC1

overseasinbg

I gather that this is valid for the stimulus check. System states that it is scheduled to be mailed on 24 April.

Any idea as to delivery time to Europe due to Covid19 delays? I checked in USPS site and Bulgaria is not on the 'can not mail to' list.