Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

layss347

How long does it take to recieve refund paper check once the irs has mailed it?x

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
SherekaB

How long does it take to recieve refund paper check once the irs has mailed it?x

It can take 3-5 days to arrive. 

View solution in original post

421 Replies
SherekaB

It can take 3-5 days to arrive. 

layss347

Thank you
heather6

It's been over 10 days since mine supposedly mailed. Anyone else?

Mine was mailed on the 4th and haven't got it yet

How long did it take?

It's all up to the Post Office.

Mine was sent on the 14th I also haven't gotten mine yet

Mine was also mailed on the 14th

Did you receive yours

Mine is scheduled to be sent Feb 23rd. Can they mail it before then? I thought they only send mail on fridays. Desperately needing my refund. Wish we didn't have to wait on money that's ours to begin with.
jamielynn1715
Returning Member

Has anyone received their check by mail yet?

No won't be sent until the 27th of March.

Why the 27th of march. They said it should be mailed by the 23rd of Feb. So.
domineake

Yeah it is february
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies