jairech19

How long does it take to get your tax return when it was mailed in?

Kat

You can use the "Where's My Refund" website 4 weeks after mailing your return.  Refunds must first be approved before the IRS will issue them.

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

Kat

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

jairech19

Thank you for the help. Sadly, it is telling me that it cannot find my tax return. Thank you again

Sometimes people get confused by the “summary” given by TurboTax and use the wrong amount for the federal refund.  Make sure you are only using the federal refund amount, and not an amount that combined your federal and state refunds.