turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How long does it take to get refund after identity verification?

Right togaboi! My 9 weeks is up 6/17. But as I'm waiting for that "faithful" day. I decided to call IRS. Welp looks like I'm under a 60 day review so now it's pushed to July 13th. Ugh. At this point I f$&@ it and just get in contact with a TA. I'm so sick of these slime hogs.

Right togaboi! My 9 weeks is up 6/17. But as I'm waiting for that "faithful" day. I decided to call IRS. Welp looks like I'm under a 60 day review so now it's pushed to July 13th. Ugh. At this point I f$&@ it and just get in contact with a TA. I'm so sick of these slime hogs.

I’m 3 weeks out from having my baby. I was counting on taxes to not only get ahead but to pay for my baby’s things. I first filed back in February. Now I have to do all this over time at work just to be able to take care of everything. granted if income taxes wasn’t suppose to have came in March I would have BEEN took care of all this, but I was depending on it, and now I just don’t even gaf if it comes or not at this point cuz I’m tired of looking out for it. It’s gonna come at some point so I’ll just let it take its course. I’m sick of thinking okay one more week and then they say oh we need more time like give me a freaking break.

Right! 3 kids already and another due in September. It's been stressful. The IRS can suck it! It's always conflicting stories being told from them with every phone call I make. Looks like I'll be working til around my due date just to make ends meet. I stopped checking wmr along time ago. Just got tired of the same old message. It's been it's coming up 4 months now. Got a TA who was extremely helpful. Hoping for a bright light after all this nightmare.

I WISH U WELL ITS ONLY BN 2 WEEKS 4 ME

Just looked at WMR & was just updated will be receiving by 5/27 after 3 long months!

UM HAPPY 4 U OWL B GLAD WHEN MY TURN COMES

Congrats alyssa11mando88!!! And I'm with you on that seriously59. Just want this to be over. Never dealt with this from the IRS before.

GOT A  LETTER 2DAY GOT 2 WAIT ANTHR 60 DAYS I WISH I CAN CALL FBI ON THEM LOL

Omfg that's horrible! Got one yesterday too. My TA suppose to call me in a few days. Hopefully shed some light. But Hate hate hate this situation.

PLZ POST TA NMBR AN THK U UM SO MAD MY MONEY WAS DUDE 5/15

One1
Eight8
Seven7
Seven7

Seven7
Seven7
Seven7

Four4
Seven7
Seven7
Eight8

For some reason TT won't let post numbers.
Hoping this format helps. But yes this tax season has been so stressful! Makes me have a whole nother hatred for this season.

One1
Eight8
Seven7
Seven7

Seven7
Seven7
Seven7

Four4
Seven7
Seven7
Eight8

Hoping this format helps. But yes this tax season has been so stressful! Makes me have a whole nother hatred for this season.

One1
Eight8
Seven7
Seven7

Seven7
Seven7
Seven7

Four4
Seven7
Seven7
Eight8

Why is this suddenly such a problem?  I’ve filed for a refund for the past 12 years and never heard of anything like this.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies