thiencolam

How long does it take for the IRS to accept my payment. I filed about a month ago and I'm waiting for them to withdraw from my bank.

KatyeH

It shouldn't take more than 7-10 days past the payment date specified for the funds to be withdrawn.

If your payment has not been processed, you will need to call IRS e-file Payment Services at 1-888-353-4537 or contact your state tax agency, as appropriate.

Doobey420

That comment about 7-10 days is from 2019... how long is it taking these payments to process in Real Time?

NashayLO

@Doobey420 This article was updated a month ago and it states, "If you still don't see the debit in your bank account 7–10 days after your return has been accepted, call IRS e-file Payment Services at 1-888-353-4537 or contact your state agency."

Please see TurboTax FAQ, When will my tax payment go through?