turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How else can I view and print my 'filed' 2016 return? I clicked on 'my return and documents' at the bottom of the login screen, but a list of my returns does not appear.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How else can I view and print my 'filed' 2016 return? I clicked on 'my return and documents' at the bottom of the login screen, but a list of my returns does not appear.

If your 2016 return was prepared in Online TurboTax, but you can't find it under 2016 in the "My Returns & Documents" area, then you likely have multiple accounts without realizing it and signed into the wrong one.

To get a list of your User IDs and recover account access, you can use the tool at the link below.  Try using your phone number first.   After that, if necessary, then run the tool on your email address(es) you can access.

NOTE: Before running the account recovery tool below, log out of all Intuit accounts including this user forum, or you might end up in a loop.  Then clear your browser Internet cache, close your browser, then reopen it, and go to the link below.  You may wish to copy this link so you can paste it into the new browser session.

https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery

If still no luck after running that on your phone number and email address(es), then go back to the tool again, but this time leave the data field blank, and choose the small blue link that says "Try something else", and it will look you up by SSN and other parameters.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

If your 2016 return was prepared in Online TurboTax, but you can't find it under 2016 in the "My Returns & Documents" area, then you likely have multiple accounts without realizing it and signed into the wrong one.

To get a list of your User IDs and recover account access, you can use the tool at the link below.  Try using your phone number first.   After that, if necessary, then run the tool on your email address(es) you can access.

NOTE: Before running the account recovery tool below, log out of all Intuit accounts including this user forum, or you might end up in a loop.  Then clear your browser Internet cache, close your browser, then reopen it, and go to the link below.  You may wish to copy this link so you can paste it into the new browser session.

https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery

If still no luck after running that on your phone number and email address(es), then go back to the tool again, but this time leave the data field blank, and choose the small blue link that says "Try something else", and it will look you up by SSN and other parameters.

Manage cookies