jeninutah2018

How do you get an "upgrade" for 2017 returns? Does anyone else this the customer service stinks with this site?

dan6

No, the customer service is acceptable by me.
jeninutah2018

The first time no one called me back.  The second time they called an hour late at midnight.  Can't get help!
Anita01

You shouldn't need an upgrade.  You're already using  a paid version of 2018, which will allow you access to 2017 and for 2017, if you actually want to work on it or file it, you'd need to use the Desktop version and Deluxe will do anything you need in Desktop.

jeninutah2018

I can't access my 2017.  It said it 'pulled' all my stuff from last year, but my AGI has been rejected.