turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Vpusern

How do u get block off card

I had to get a new debit turbo caed. I have it but it has a block on it and I cannot figure out how to remove it.

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

Please see the following link for information on how to get assistance with your card.

Info from TurboTax for Debit Card

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

How do I get this block off my card?

I called customer service & no one is answering the phone. Is there another way to take the block off my card?

@LawanaH7780  this is the issue I'm having. It says to use the app when I call customer service and when I use the app it says they can't help due to covid 19. It's annoying. Especially because I just used my card last week. 

Stop calling for more replacements that screwed me bad! Their gonna get there but very very very late i got mine finally after 3 weeks so just be patient n wait. I called for 3 re-cards n it was hell i was only hurting myself! So just wait it out , the last card u get wilp be the one active. Good luck.

I’m having the same issue. My phones have all been disconnected due to not being able to pay my bills. I have been 9 days trying to remove a block off my card. The number never connects me to a live person. I am calling the Better business bureau now. This is a joke. 

That's a **bleep**en lie .my card is blocked and I'm pissed and it won't let me use my card online and I called this **bleep**en number a million times all he does is hang up 

Did you ever get this resolved? I'm about to report this company they have blocked my card and I can't even get food.

There is a emal address i used off the page were u go to see balance etc , I emailed them threatened to report them to bbb & ask them to call me & they did , now my card works great

• The email is [email address removed] 

• The email is [email address removed] 

How to get block off mycard

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

Please see the following link for more information, including how to contact customer service, for additional assistance.

Info from TurboTax for Debit Card

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Troy2913

I lost my old turbo tax card, had another card sent to me, the new card telling me “card blocked” 

how do I get my stimulus money off this new card that keeps telling me it’s blocked ?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies