Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

DannyB2

How do i reorder a lost card

I been trying to order a new card for a week now

I have called and they say I don't exist 

Funny because I requested on got it and never received my 2019 taxes til 2 days ago but it went on a card or bank I don't ban at for at least 8 yrs 

I need a card to see if it went on there 

How do i order a new card

Mariasauseda1972
Returning Member

I lost my card and my phone number has changes

How

When I try to order without my card number it tells me my birthday is incorrect how do I resolve this? It won’t let me reset my password without the card number either.

Pooky82

I need a replacement turbo tax card so i can receive my 2nd stimulas check that ive been waiting for for weeks now and still nothing??? Please help me..you can get ahold of me at [phone number removed] thank youso very much!!!

@Pooky82 wrote:

I need a replacement turbo tax card so i can receive my 2nd stimulas check that ive been waiting for for weeks now and still nothing??? Please help me..you can get ahold of me at [phone number removed] thank youso very much!!!

This is a public user community forum.  For your privacy and security, please do not post personal info in the public Internet forum.   Luckily, it looks like the forum privacy filter has removed your phone number.  Otherwise, no telling who could have tried to phone you to scam/spam you, and could have even pretended to be from TurboTax or the Turbo Visa Debit Card to try to get personal info from you.

This is a user community forum.  No one can help you with replacing a lost TurboTax Visa Debit Card here, other than tell you how to reach the Card's customer support or log into your Card account.

By needing a replacement, are you wanting to report your card as lost or stolen?  If so, the following paragraph is from the Help section at

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/

How do I report my card lost or stolen?

If you lose your card or believe it to be stolen, log in to report it lost/stolen.  We will cancel your current card, transfer the remaining balance to a new card, and then mail it out to the address on file. A lost/stolen card replacement fee applies. See your Cardholder Agreement for more information.

You can also report a Turbo Visa Card lost or stolen by phone.

Here's how to reach the Turbo Visa Debit Card's customer support.  The phone number is at the support page at the link below.  

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

You can try either of the methods below when phoning:

Method 1:

When you listen to the recording, if you do not know the card's account number, it will ask you for SSN.

If you wish, you can try that and see if it takes you to a live support agent, or if it offers any prompt to report a lost/stolen card.

Method 2:

If the above didn't work, then use their recording this way:

When it answers, ignore the prompt to enter your card number or SSN.  Don't enter either one.

Keep listening to the prompts.  

One option will say "To report your card as lost or stolen."  

If you choose that one, then continue listening to the prompts.

If you request a new card, it will then ask you for SSN.

Keep listening to any prompts and responding when needed.

I have my card money was taken out of my account on April 23rd still haven't got my money back to my account I received my new card is activated can you help me 1300 and $59

They are not any help I just need my temporary credit applied to my account that was stolen on April 23rd 1380 $9 taken out of my account I activated my new TurboTax card never receive my credit back it's in negative balance

The April 23rd was stolen I lost can you please help me apply my temporary credit 1380 $9 thank you

@Yentell2200

No one in this user forum can access your Visa account or help with it. 

For help with your pre-paid Visa card: 

Call  (888) 285-4169

There is a “Help” link in the top corner of the web site for the card:

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/

LOST CARD

Ignore the prompt asking for your card number.  Choose #1 for lost, stolen, or cards never received, then choose #2, enter SS# if prompted and continue following the instructions.

The Turbo® Visa® Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies