turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do i print the "My Analysis & Advice" section of Turbotax?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

You would only be able to print forms/schedules/worksheets from your tax return(s) using TurboTax. You would not be able to print specific screens with information, e.g. My Analysis & Advice. However, you could take screenshot(s) and then save them to a MS Word document, etc. Please review the following link(s) and the link(s) embedded on the webpage(s) for more information:

View solution in original post

6 Replies

You would only be able to print forms/schedules/worksheets from your tax return(s) using TurboTax. You would not be able to print specific screens with information, e.g. My Analysis & Advice. However, you could take screenshot(s) and then save them to a MS Word document, etc. Please review the following link(s) and the link(s) embedded on the webpage(s) for more information:

Snipping Tool worked great. Shame there is no print function in the TurboTax for these views. Why have them if they can't be printed?

I agree! You can't even do a copy and paste.  Print screens change the effect and size. Not that familiar with Snip tool but I'll look into it. Thank.s. 

BrandiLO1
Intuit Alumni

For more information regarding the snipping tool, please click here

So how stupid is this?  It's 2022 now, 4 years since this question came up.  If TurboTax wants to give us Analysis and Advice, they should ALSO give us an EASY way to print it!  Screenshots are not the "cleanest" way to do this.  

GET ON THE STICK, TURBOTAX, AND GIVE USERS THE ABILITY TO EASLY PRINT THIS STUFF!!!  Your developers are being paid WAY TOO MUCH to NOT build this in to one of your CONSTANT program updates!

2023 - Still lame...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies