Solved: How do I print my FL Return to mail?

jamesb1322

How do I print my FL Return to mail?

My FL Return Status on my "overview" says that it is ready to mail. Where is this to print out so I can mail?

tagteam

How do I print my FL Return to mail?

"How do I print my FL Return to mail?"

Florida does not levy a state individual income tax. You do not need to print and mail an income tax return to the state.

The Florida return in TurboTax is to report tangible personal property that is used in a Florida-located business or rental property and is filed with the county property appraiser by April 1st. 

If you do not have tangible personal property to report, choose   Skip State   in the   State Taxes   section.

If you do need to file a Form DR-405, nothing will print (except an instruction sheet) unless assets were transferred or you manually entered assets in the DR-405 worksheet. 

If you mistakenly continued on through the Florida section in TurboTax and paid for a return that you do not need, contact customer support. 

Visit -->  https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263  to contact customer support.

tagteam

How do I print my FL Return to mail?

"How do I print my FL Return to mail?"

Phill

How do I print my FL Return to mail?

Georgia_boi

How do I print my FL Return to mail?

Although they do not owe and I do not owe them, I was asked to print one when I filed my taxes and i thought I did, Now I can't find it anywhere to print it to ,mail it... I guess my question is, do i need to mail it in or nah?