jtaylor028

How do I print my entire Federal Tax return. I get my entire State return, but only 1 page of the Federal Return? tax retu

I get my complete State return, I need to get my complet Federal return.
DanaB

Please be aware that the forms changed because of the tax law.  Form 1040 is supposed to be two half pages, front and back, but when you print it out, both sides print on one page. 

If you like to print the worksheets as well then please follow the instructions below:

Please log back in your TurboTax account and "add a state" to open the return back up (you are not really adding a state, just to open it back up), then select Tools on the left, Print Center and choose the print center, then select returns and choose to print just the tax return or to include all worksheets as well.