How do I print a 1099-R if there is on only a "delete a form" option in Print Center?

I am able to view the 1099-R in the federal section and not the form for printing as instructed on my TurboTax summary sheet.

you must use the Print Center selection, then make the selection to save to PDF  with  ALL forms and calculation worksheets.  Then open the PDF to find the 1099-R form.  ( you have to pay all the software fees to do this).

OR...you can just EDIT that 1099-R form in the interview, Wages&Income page, to see what is on the main part of it.

Printing an individual form is only available in the Desktop software.

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*