bbowman821543

How do i know if i filed my taxes right

ddaven12

How do i know if i filed my taxes right

When filing with TurboTax we run thousands of error checks as you go and double-check your tax return before you file. Once you have e-filed your tax return you should receive an email informing you that your tax return was successfully e-filed.  

To verify if your tax return has been completed, you can sign back into your Online account and your e-file status will be prominently displayed on the screen. (see screenshot)

You can also visit the TurboTax e-file status lookup tool by visiting the following link Check e-file status

to get your current status (pending, accepted or rejected).

Note:  If you have not filed your tax return, upon sign in you will see a message that says "Take me to my return". In this instance you can simply follow the onscreen instructions to file the tax return.

Johnovo19

How do i know if i filed my taxes right

Help i don’t know if I finished my taxes