edward-solomon45

How do i know if i did my taxes right? And if i did my taxes correctly how long does it take for to get accepted?

The IRS will begin to accept returns on Jan 27

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-opens-2020-filing-season-for-individual-filers-on-jan-27

We do not know if you made mistakes on your tax return since we cannot see your return or access your account.

Kingforlife1605

It would be nice if TT kept you informed of things like acceptance dates.  Nowhere during the TT process did it tell me that federal returns won't be accepted until 1/27.  The same goes with filing returns and certain forms not being ready until certain dates. You find out all of this kind of stuff after you complete the process. TT needs to keep the customer informed as they go.