brenaesyas

How do I go back and change things

AnthonyJ

How do I go back and change things

If you are needing to make changes/corrections/review your tax return, you can typically get back to most sections by using one of the options listed below.

• Use the Search tool located in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.  For example, if you were needing to enter a 1099-R, you would enter 1099R in the search bar.  If you see "Jump to" in the search results, click on it and follow the on-screen instructions.
  • You can try clicking on Tax Tools and then click on Tools.
  • The Tools Center popup will display.  Here you will have two options (Topic Search or Topic List).  In Topic Search you will have to enter a keyword to search for, and in Topic List you can select a section of your return you would like to revisit.

(See attached photos)

Sherae1230

How do I go back and change things

I filed my return but I realized after that I put the wrong account and routing number to send it to and would like it to be sent through the mail but I’m not sure how to go back into it 

BrandiLO

How do I go back and change things

If you have already e-filed, you will not be able to change the refund method. If your information is incorrect, please click here for more details of what to expect. Please see specifically the section labeled "Solution". 

4Sheriweed

How do I go back and change things

I’ve been waiting for my return. Just started checking refund status and getting that it’s not being found. Just discovered I failed to complete all steps required. How to I now do this?

AshleyLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

How do I go back and change things

@4Sheriweed Upon logging into to your TurboTax account, you should be prompted to pick up where you left off and be led to submitting your return. If you need more specific help, please clarify where exactly you are stuck. Also, you can call our live representatives for assistance: What is the TurboTax phone number?