How do I go about direct deposit

How do I go about direct deposit

How do I go about direct deposit

You cannot change your refund method after you have e-filed or mailed your tax return. 

If you need to change your refund method prior to e-filing or mailing your tax return, please visit the File tab on the left side of the TurboTax screen. Navigate to Step 2 to change your refund method to either Paper check, Direct deposit( this option will allow you to enter or edit your bank account and routing number), Turbo Prepaid Card, or Split my refund between multiple bank accounts or U.S. savings bonds option.

Note: If you don't see the File tab, scroll to the bottom of the Home page, click Add a State(you're not actually adding a state, this just gets you into the right menu), and then proceed with the steps above.