How do I give the irs my banking information ?

The IRS will be setting up a web portal in the coming weeks so that taxpayers can enter direct deposit information.  The TurboTax FAQ below explains this and much more.

How will the stimulus package impact me? 

*Please click the thumbs-up icon if this response was helpful.
**Please click "Mark As Best Answer" if your question has been resolved. Thank you.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

I had my preparation fees taken out of the debit card from turbo tax will the irs use that card to deposit the stimulus payment?

@marlenydenio There is no official word just yet from TurboTax on how the stimulus payment will be paid to those of you who received your refund on a TurboTax card.  You can follow the info linked below for an update when one occurs.