Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ldibattista
Returning Member

How do i get copies of the 1099 forms i processed online with turbo tax

how can i get copies of the  2017 1099 forms filed online through Quick Employer Forms with turbo tax
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

How do i get copies of the 1099 forms i processed online with turbo tax

You can't any longer ... that program only has the current + prior tax year available for download. So right now you can only access 2019 & 2018.  The program will shut down soon for the change to the 2020 tax year and 2018 will be dropped.   As an employer it is your responsibility to save and safeguard this information for 7 years so always remember to download the PDF and/or print them for your records. 

Quick Employer Forms Login: 

https://quickemployerforms.intuit.com/signin.htm?url=https%3A%2F%2Fquickemployerforms.intuit.com%2Fw...

How do I access my prior-year Quick Employer Forms?

Quick Employer Forms is designed to make the creation of Employer Forms and the filing process smooth and hassle-free. Each year as part of your filing experience, we encourage you to download and save a PDF of your completed Quick Employer Forms.

After you file, we also make it easy to access your current-year forms in Quick Employer Forms through October 31. This gives you time to download and store a PDF of your forms.

You can easily save a copy of your completed forms by either of the above methods for free.

When next year’s version of Quick Employer Forms is released, you can access your prior-year returns by purchasing TurboTax Business or Home and Business for CD/Download, TurboTax Self Employed, or TurboTax Live Self Employed. When you do, you'll be able to view, print, or download your prior-year forms for previous tax years.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies