How do I find the amount of the refund due to the tax law changing late 2020 regarding unemployment taxes

I received several emails stating I would be getting additional refund because of unemployment taxes I paid, how do I find out the amount of refund and when it will be credited to my account?

Open your account  and  SAVE a PDF and a .tax file  FIRST before you do anything else.  

Then you can use the amendment process to recompute the return for yourself ... you will need to revisit the unemployment section then continue thru the REVIEW tab.   Once completed you can use the PRINT CENTER to view the new 1040. 

Did not help! 

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing