Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

How do I find form 8863 for amended return?

1 Reply
Level 15

How do I find form 8863 for amended return?

Form 8863 Education Credits -

To report Education Expenses -

  • Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Deductions and Credits
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  • Scroll down to Education
  • On Expenses and Scholarships (Form 1098-T), click on the start or update button

Or enter education expenses in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to education expenses

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings