autumnm626

How do I file my return from 2020 it says I generally have three years dang IRS sent it back to me so wanted to do it this way

You will have to clarify what you mean by "IRS sent it back."

If you are using Turbotax Online, it can only prepare a 2021 return.  If you tried to use the online web site to prepare a 2020 return, and it was rejected, that's a good thing, because if it was accepted for processing you would have worse trouble.  To prepare a tax return for 2020, you have to purchase Turbotax for 2020 on a CD or as a download to install on your own Mac or PC.  Look for a link for "prior year products" at the bottom of this page. 

Also be aware that Turbotax can't e-file a 2020 return, it has to be mailed and the IRS is really backlogged processing paper returns. If you want to e-file a 2020 return, you will have to see a professional tax preparer, which will cost more.  Professional preparers can probably e-file older returns (but get confirmation before you agree to pay), but consumer software can't, this is an IRS limitation. 

Did you file by mail, but forget to sign it with a pen?