Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I contact Santa Barbara TPG to get my refund which was issued 8 days ago?

It was issued April 4th according to IRS.gov and it is April 12th. I went to their website and they say there was suspicious activity. My bank information was correct. The only suspicious activity is theirs.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies
NashayLO
Intuit Alumni

How do I contact Santa Barbara TPG to get my refund which was issued 8 days ago?

Please see the Santa Barbara Tax Products Group website for assistance.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I already did that and it doesn't give any specifics and there is no way to contact a person or an email or anything
NashayLO
Intuit Alumni

The number is 1-877-908-7228

That only directs me to the link you provided me
Bresmith
Returning Member

Hey!! Did you ever get your money?

megabeacon
Returning Member

I haven’t received my 2022 tax refund which was filed more than 10 months ago. The IRS processed and funded my refund and somehow my bank returned it. Over the course of 10 months I’ve filed Form 3911 with two different IRS agents. Completed Indemnity Bond forms for TPG with notary. TPG took 6 months to return the funds to the IRS and gave me a Green DOT yet the IRS still hasn’t received any funds from them what so ever. The IRS has submitted the case to BFS for an investigation. At years end “2022” TPG website no longer shows my refund on the site. TPG stated they’ve mailed a refund check which was never received. Website stated funds were direct deposited which my account shows it was rejected and sent back to TPG. Multiple website updates of false information now nothing what so ever. No to mention the hours of waiting on hold to speak to some incompetent agent with no answers.

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

@megabeacon Taxpayer Advocates are available to help you with any concerns. Please refer to the following link to contact them. 

Taxpayer Advocate    

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies