smurrayuu

How do I change my return on the web site (fix a mistake)? I have not filed it yet. I plan to mail it in.

Looked at help and I don't find a Tools tab on the drop down to get to the preview.

AndreaC1

You can use the steps here below to jump to 1099-MISC summary screen and delete the ones you don't need. You can also use the same steps to jump to screen to add 1099-MISCs.

• Log into your account, click orange Take me to my return button
  • Type 1099misc in the Search box in the top right corner
  • Choose jump to 1099misc and this will take you to the 1099-MISCS Summary screen if you have already entered them. 
  • You can then just click Delete next to the ones you don't need or all of them. 

AndreaC1

Do you see the orange "Take me to my return" button?" And what are you needing to change? I can try and provide steps for you to get to that section to fix errors.
smurrayuu

I do not have a button. That is what I need - just a way to get into the return. I accidentally created two of the the same 1099-misc and need to delete one.
AndreaC1

Okay, do you see "SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO" on the page you are viewing? If so, you should be able to click on "Add a state" (not actually adding one) and that will get you back inside the return. Let me know if that works.
smurrayuu

Yea, I got back in. Thank you!
smurrayuu

Having hard time with correcting. I really would like to just delete and start over. How can I totally delete out these SE 1099-misc?
AndreaC1

You are welcome. See steps below for how to delete the 1099-Misc
AndreaC1