Solved: How do I add my bank info?

How do I add my bank info?

How do I add my bank info?

You cannot just add bank information in TurboTax.  If you filed a return & it has been accepted, you cannot add or makes changes to the refund information, the IRS would not receive it. 

The IRS does not have my direct deposit information. What can I do?

In the coming weeks, Treasury plans to develop a web-based portal for individuals to provide their banking information to the IRS online, so that individuals can receive payments immediately as opposed to checks in the mail.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/economic-impact-payments-what-you-need-to-know

How do I add my bank info?

@MBMM5272  See my answer above.

Also from the IRS:

How do I add my bank info?

How do I add my bank info?

I need to add my bank account information

Employee TurboTax Specialist

How do I add my bank info?

If you already filed your return, you will not be able to change your direct deposit information. The IRS will mail you a check if there is an issue with your routing or account number.  

If you have not already filed, you are able to change your direct deposit information within your tax return. Please follow the instructions below. 

How do I change my refund method? - Community 

How do I add my bank info?

@MBMM5272  See my answer above.

Also from the IRS: