306michael

How do I add my bank info?

bluedeb

How do I add my bank info?

You cannot just add bank information in TurboTax.  If you filed a return & it has been accepted, you cannot add or makes changes to the refund information, the IRS would not receive it. 

The IRS does not have my direct deposit information. What can I do?

In the coming weeks, Treasury plans to develop a web-based portal for individuals to provide their banking information to the IRS online, so that individuals can receive payments immediately as opposed to checks in the mail.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/economic-impact-payments-what-you-need-to-know

bluedeb

How do I add my bank info?

@MBMM5272  See my answer above.

Also from the IRS:

bluedeb

How do I add my bank info?

MBMM5272

How do I add my bank info?

I need to add my bank account information

AkinaLO

How do I add my bank info?

If you already filed your return, you will not be able to change your direct deposit information. The IRS will mail you a check if there is an issue with your routing or account number.  

If you have not already filed, you are able to change your direct deposit information within your tax return. Please follow the instructions below. 

How do I change my refund method? - Community 

bluedeb

How do I add my bank info?

@MBMM5272  See my answer above.

Also from the IRS:

drocher

How do I add my bank info?

add my bank info 

EbonyA

How do I add my bank info?

@drocher, the Turbo Tax system will prompt you to enter your banking information after you are asked how you would like your refund. If you are attempting to make a bank account change, please see here: Changing Direct Deposit Information

afbridoux

How do I add my bank info?

Hi, what if I won't have a refund and never had a refund to have not added my bank account details?  Basically, I want to add my bank account details for the first time via turbo tax but I do not have a refund coming. 

Thanks!!!

EbonyL122824

How do I add my bank info?

@afbridoux If you are not receiving a tax refund, you are not able to add your bank account information.