Solved: How do I access my tax return summary?

may85

How do I access my tax return summary?

In past years a tax return summary printed out with my returns. It included adjusted gross income, taxable income, total tax, total payment/credits, amount to be refunded and effective tax rate. It did not print out this time and I can't find any way to access this information.

rjs

How do I access my tax return summary?

Champion DoninGA suggests the following procedure to print your TurboTax Online tax return with the summary page.

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. You are not going to actually add a state. This is just a way to get back to your 2020 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. Then click on Print Center. Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.

rjs

How do I access my tax return summary?

may85

How do I access my tax return summary?

Thank you!! That worked.